Rules and Regulations
- Matches will be best of 3 games point a rally scoring and best of 5 from Quarterfinal onwards. For Doubles category it will be best of 3 games 11 points for all the matches.
- A player can only enter in a maximum of two categories. That is 2 Singles categories or 1 Singles and 1 Doubles Category or 2 Doubles Categories.
- 2 Professionals / Markers cannot team up together for Doubles Handicap category.
- In the case of change of partner for doubles category, the team will be charged additional Rs. 1000/- on the spot.
- Entry fees once received will not be refunded.
- Kids below 11 years of age are not allowed to participate in any Doubles category.
- Players must strictly report 20 minutes before the match time. Failure to do so will result in a walkover. Tournament Director’s decision on all walkovers is final.
- Draws will be uploaded on 12th September 2017.
- In the event of any dispute, the Tournament Director /Coordinator / Committee decision will be final.
- Entries send verbally, through emails/post/hand delivery will not be accepted. For any queries email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament committee shall arrange referees for the matches.
- However players may be requested to referee matches and if so requested, are obliged to do so. The organizers will provide squash balls for the matches.
- Players must wear shoes with non-marking soles and adhere to the rules/regulations of host match venues. Eye protection is mandatory for Junior Players.
- Severe disciplinary action will be taken against players who misbehave / abuse (verbal or gesture) with referees/officials on or off the court throughout the duration of the championship. This may include suspension from participation in ISP/SRAM sanctioned events.
- Indian Squash Professional (ISP) shall not be responsible for any injury.
- Prize distribution will be on the last day of the event on 18th September 2017. Prizes will not be given to the players who are not present on the prize distribution day for the ceremony.