It’s the biggest biker rave in Asia, and on the 24th and 25th of November 2017, over 20,000 bikers from all India will roar down to Goa to celebrate a week of riding, brotherhood, bikes, music and motoring heaven.
It is the Iconic 5th Year of the Great Migration to India Bike Week, Asia’s most incredible Biker Festival. A chance to ride from every corner of this great country and party with the best, the toughest, the most adventurous men and women of your generation. It is that one week in the year when we dust off our gear, rev up our machines and go party with our friends.
For 2 days in November India Bike Week will be the home of world biking. With the greatest names in Bike Design and Manufacture, the rarest Biker and accessory shopping, with music, barbecues, bikini bike wash, beer gardens, training academies, track racing and much, much more, IBW is 10 acres of Biker Paradise.
- The Great Migration to India Bike Week approaches. And it's going to be an untameably wild gathering of vicious motorbikes. When your club registers with us, you enter the folds of our unique brotherhood. A brotherhood which not only comes with two wheeled madness, but also an IBW experience with some special perks for your club. So, book your tickets now and saddle up For the pack is the strength of the wolf.
- Few things in the world travel faster than 200mph on land. And one of them is Leslie Porterfield. The Fastest Woman on a Motorcycle, Leslie grabbed this Guinness Book of World Records’ title after setting the speed record in 2008 at Bonneville Speedway. With three land-speed records and a favourite of the Bonneville 200 mph club. She’s a businesswoman, mother of twins and a designer of motorcycles built for speed. Riding since the age of 16, she’s joining the Great Migration this year at IBW. Come take notes.
- Some know his as Fredrick ‘Freddie’ Spencer but for all motor enthusiasts he is better known as Fast Freddie - one of the greatest and youngest world champions of the 80’s. A back to back championship winner across two classes (250cc and 500cc), Freddie is the only man to achieve the same. His rise to top of the sport was purely built on passion, natural talent and joy of riding. Meet the legend at IBW 2017.
- With the sound of migrating mammals, growling bikes and roaring artists, India Bike Week is about to get a whole lot louder. Rave to riveting basslines, face-melting guitar solos, power-packed drums and soaring vocals through a stellar line-up of artists, exclusive to #IBW2017.
- The leaders of the tribe always stay ahead of the rest. But every once in a while, these mortals take a breather, and let us in on their secrets! IBW’s Big Trip Speakers is that moment. The best of the best from the motorcycle community take a break from what they do to share their tales of grit, dirt and endurance from the road.
- India Bike Week and Harley Davidson bring Flat Track racing to India for the very first time! Test your limits & take the challenge to race against time on our homegrown flat track. The adrenaline pumping track is sure to take test your endurance and off road skills. It’s truly the survival of the fittest, think you can take it?