With several feedback and suggestions from the attendees, event organisers and clients communicate what unique features or entities they would like to have in their event website or event app. While some features can be provided as asked, some require being developed from scratch with an ample amount of research and study involved.
Earlier the Hubilo’s dashboard had a different feature named Event Analytics which provided the analytics for all the other features that the client opted for. Analytics included reports and graphs which can be viewed after the event was over.
Working in the event industry with several event organisers and event planners, new dashboard has been created with a better study and understanding of the product required in the market. Hubilo’s Event Analytics module has been integrated with all the other features. It’s a part of what so ever the feature set is being bought by the event organisers.
Hubilo’s dashboard has been improvised on many levels, the latest feature being revamped is the Event Analytics.
Before jumping on to the product features, let’s have a look at the pros of the Event analytics.
- The event organiser can now export reports on Polls, Login Information, and Meeting Requests.
- Graphical representation of several factors affecting the product can be viewed.
Since Event Analytics has been integrated into all the other modules i.e. Event App/Mobile App, Event Website and Event Ticketing, there are different types of analytics and factors for each. Let’s see.
· Can collect the real-time data of page views, users, unique users, avg. session time, pages/session.
· Visitors graph is displayed (all time/60 days/30 days/7 days) according to page views, sessions, new visitors and returning visitors.
· Real-time Audience Geo Location can be viewed(According to Top Countries and Top Cities)
· Top Sources can be also found which are divided into a variety of sources like Direct, Facebook, and Instagram and so on
· You can also download user actions, newsletter subscriptions and contact us form queries.
· Key stats that can be viewed for the ticketing module are — Payable|Orders| Tickets| Transferred
· Graphical representation of the following can be observed: Revenue, Payable, Tickets
· Activity Breakdown for the event ticketing module:
1. Ticket name (eg. Students, delegates, exhibition table, and spaces)
2. Progress (No. of tickets sold)
3. Sales trend
· In the payment method graph, the kinds of payment method are seen like On the spot and online
· Breakdown of ticket sales and payments is also displayed
Event Mobile/Web App:
· Key stats: (downloadable) App downloads, Total users, Logged in users, Feed Activity, Networking
· Stats breakdown: (Graphical) on the basis of Logged in users, Downloads, Fee activity, and Networking
· Activity Breakdown: For the event app, it is bifurcated into two parts — Feed and Attendees
· All the above components of the Feed can be seen in a graphical format on the right side of the numerical display on a daily and weekly basis
· Below the components section is a section of Feed Word Cloud and Most Active attendees of the event.
· Further scrolling down come to the section of Polls. It is displayed in the form of 2 blocks out of which left side displays the list of question and the right side displays the result with the number of votes. The result is downloadable in the excel format.
· Next we view is the leaderboard section with the score of the attendees.
1. People Views
3. Notes were taken
5. Cards accepted
6. Meeting accepted
·All the above components of the Attendees can be viewed in a graphical format on the right side of the numerical display on a daily and weekly basis
· Most active (whose profile have been viewed) and active attendees displayed (who have viewed the profiles) in this part of the event analytics module.
· Downloads, leaderboard displayed in graphical format
NOTE: Mailer unsubscription number displayed in both the feed and attendees section which is also downloadable. The event organiser can have the details of who have unsubscribed from receiving the event-related emails.
Hubilo’s dashboard has enabled several new internal features for Event Analytics module to let the event organisers have a better idea about the event since the inception of it and in both numerical and graphical formats.
Since all the essential reports have been made downloadable, the event organiser can further have a look at it, one the event is done!
Wish to know more about new features being launched by Hubilo? To see the Event Analytics module live in action, request a demo here.